1. Make sure that the patient head is aligned just below the top of the EggNest.
2. Flip the Flip Shields up before draping.
3. Don’t forget the Clear Spot shield (bag drape), it works!
4. When moving the C-arm, it is easier to move through the PA between angles.
5. Panning in extreme angles will move the Flex Shields- adds a little resistance.
6. Consider using “The Box” (Combine the hanging shield and the Clear Spot to significantly reduce operator head exposure).
7. When transferring the patient off the table, check to see if the arm gel pads moved with the patient.